THE FUTURE OF RISK MANAGEMENT
An online Risk Management platform that guides you through the entire risk management process.
Our integrated and automated features provide you with an overview of your risk assessments, mitigating measures, incident reports and internal audits.
- Risk Assessment Software
- Assessments software takes the burden off of running assessments
- Organize all aspects of your assessments
- Reduce your time spent by up to 60%
- Measured Results
- Assessment software automatically provides you with measured results
- Integrated Incident Reports Software
- Our platform includes an incident report module that allows your organization to capture any security related incidents via desktop or mobile app. The platform also integrates with external data feeds. This feature allows you to stay updated on global and organizational incidents as you see fit.
- Keep track of all compliance related tasks
- Create an audit / task that has to be carried out on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly etc.).
- Interactive Incident Mapping
- Built In Threat Templates
- Built in Treatments
- Dashboard Charts
- Drill Down Reports
Read more about how risk management can create value for your organization and our features below or watch our product video:
Managing risks should be an integral part of running your business
As an organization, you have to safeguard your most valuable resources; your employees, your assets and your reputation. Not only because of the moral obligation, compliance with standards as the PAS3001 (duty of care) or PAS200 (crisis management) but also because it creates value for your customers and therefore your business.
Risk management is a question of prioritizing resources. That prioritization should be done on an informed basis where facts and lean, automated processes ensure alignment with your business strategy, while optimizing resources and the effect of mitigating measures in your organization. Our platform simplifies and automates a traditionally cumbersome and ineffective risk management process.
INCIDENT REPORTS AND LIVE DATA HELP YOU STAY UPDATED
A part of our platform is an incident report module. Data on previous incidents is key to establishing preventive measures so your organization is proactive rather than reactive; avoiding future incidents rather than just treating the symptoms.
Our platform is designed to integrate with live information sources and we provide our clients with several different data feeds from external vendors. One example of intelligence keeping our users automatically updated on existing and emerging threats are the global security incident updates, country risk summaries and country risk levels from Riskline.
Our incident reports module allows you to filter the entire 50.000+ security incidents already available.